Saturday, May 8, 2010

Humble Beginnings


Hello all people who are kind enough to give this unknown kid's attempt at blogging a go. I have created this blog to talk about the things I love and to get involved in the anime/manga/VN culture I've been looking into for a while now. So, I guess I should explain what this blog's main themes shall be about. Being a 'self-proclaimed' otaku, I love everything in the 2D world, be it anime, manga or otherwise. However, as the title of this blog suggests I have a special place in my heart for visual novels, a pleasure which I have discovered recently. As such, I guess my main themes will be based around these subjects, involving some reviews, general opinions, deeper analysis, and just general rants.
Well that's enough for a first post, be sure to tune in another time when I've really started writing. So, good night, after all those CG's won't get themselves.

- Mccurry

P.S. Please provide me with feedback if ever you feel the need, I need all the help I can get with this, and I'd be happy to oblidge with requests.

P.S.S. Also, to leave you with an idea of what's to come, I am a KEY fan (though I still enjoy lots of works from other publishers), and Clannad is my favourite novel and anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment